Truckers Tablet inc. is proud to be the first tablet in North America to provide GPS truck navigation by NNG.
Using NAVTEQ Transport mapping information, this software combines the top navigation tool with the top truck mapping information available.
NNG is a world leader in automotive navigation solutions, with 7 out of the 10 biggest auto brands already using iGO Navigation.
NAVTEQ is a leader in navigation information, and a leading information provider for the trucking industry.
All Truckers Tablets come standard with iGO Primo GPS Truck Navigation for U.S.A. and Canada.
Here is a list of just some of the standard features packed into this GPS software:
- State-of-the-art intuitive User Interface
- Voice guidance
- Truck-specific driver alerts at dangerous road segments
- Weight and height restrictions taken into account at route calculation
- Axel weight, height, width, maximum allowed weight settings
- Time-dependant entries taken into consideration at route calculation
- Freight-category settings
- Editable and customizable truck profiles (1 or 2 drivers)
- Vehicle types: Truck & Trailer, BUS, Car etc..
- Truck-specific POI database
- Optional number of via points
- Editable routes
- Tunnel mode
- High-resolution, 3D map and terrain visualization
- Smart routes
- Optional number of interim destinations
- Life like visualization of Highway / Interstate junctions
- Shows realistic images of junctions
- Visualization of signposts
- Customizable user interface during navigation
- Configurable menu system
- Driven-route analysis
- Downloadable updates